Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blogging at my age?!

Sure, why not?!  It’s a place to put down my thoughts; share some ideas; ask some questions.  It’ll be a place for my brain to doodle.  Here, I won’t worry about coloring inside the lines (tough for me, but I’ll do my best).  Blogs have always seemed to me like the perfect books for someone with ADD; something that can be read in one sitting.  Now it will be a book BY someone with ADD … fun!

It’ll be a place to write my story.  Basically the story is Girl meets Boy; Boy marries Girl; Girl has babies; Boy turns out to be this amazing husband whom without Girl would be lost; and a lot of other stuff happens.  This story is a dramatic comedy.  The plot is sometimes hard to follow, but the characters are fantastic.  I’ll introduce them as they enter the scene.

This can also be a place for you to share your story, or at least your comments, with me.  Be honest.  Be kind -- I find that I can dish it out a lot better than I can take it.  I’m working on that. 

Ok, then.  Welcome to Anabell Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment